Technologies have impacted all domains of our surroundings. Professionals have started planning differently taking help from technological tools. In the last two decades, this has changed drastically and the change is for good. The use of technology with creativity helps to create a functional model for tradeshow marketing. Technologies such as interactive displays, smart IoT devices, sensors are added features in already tech-savvy booths. This increases the impact of the product overall. Apart from the technology on the ground, online ad campaigns, social media engagements serve as an important backdrop to exhibit the products. The use of software to manage the event also adds up to this.
Use of display in an exhibit to effect
In exhibit technology, displays play a major role. A tradeshow booth will have various kinds of the same for a variety of purposes. Some of them are:
- Slide show or animation: Animations and stunning visual effects always make things interesting. There is a scope for the firm to highlight each and every feature of the product through this.
- Presentation boards: These are part of the interactive technologies. Anyone can use this for digital demonstrations. Clients may come up with ideas of specific use cases. With these displays, their queries will be addressed by the booth officials.
- Displays for AR-VR: Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are two technologies where the future lies. These can make wonders by providing virtual live use cases. The booth may have one of these setups along with other supporting gears for the consumers.
- Smart display banner with remote controlled light: With the advent of IoT, devices can create an ecosystem among them. It is now possible to change the ambiance of the booth light in accordance with time, types of presentation, and mood of the audience. That too remotely with ease. The creative application of this technology will be helpful.
- Technology in manufacturing: Now a day, simulation is important before producing the actual product. For best user experience, manufacturing units use computerized terminals to simulate their design, and depending on the client’s feedback they can produce in mass.
Needless to say, the whole infrastructure in a tradeshow is backed by communication technologies.
Role of software
To design and build a booth these are roles of interior development software. These software applications help to create the booth virtually in a computer after the parameter inputs from the designer end. This is called virtualization. Also, there is a use of software to manage the booth remotely with Internet infrastructures. No hardware can function without the software. In those big heavy manufacturing machines, the software is used for simulation of the end product on a computer.
It is about making the best use of everything
The popularity of the product depends on the features and quality it provides for the money. This is up to the manufacturer. But introducing the products to the mass or target client is the role of exhibit marketing. Hands-on experiences through these tradeshows will always remain the first choice for the introduction of the products to the outer world.